Re: [pyrnet] Welcome, Dawn

Hi Dawn, Brian, Bear, and Cassa.

Welcome to the list!  Seeing you're on AOL, you should just be able to
click on the Reply button, and write your reply.  If you highlight text
from the original message, that text will be the first part of your reply
email.  I like doing that, because then other readers know what I'm
responding to.

I OFTEN ask "stupid" questions, but as the wise saying goes -- there are no
stupid questions.  So ask away.  Because we're all human, and most of us
are very passionate about our dogs, sometimes we say things that don't come
out quite right.  Please don't take offense -- we're not getting at you
personally.
Sometimes things just don't come out in the most diplomatic fashion.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees