[pyrnet] Pyr Alarm Clock

What I wouldn't do to be snuggled in the mornings by my fur balls.No Such
luck as soon as 3:30 am comes around Shadow starts with his woofing to go
out ,Noel bless her heart doesn't bark but runs to the opposite door to go
out.At this point I figure let big mouth out first so as not to wake the
kids then out with Noel.That lasts for abut five minutes till Shadow thinks
Noel has something much more interesting on her side of the house then I
have to go get Shadow and Swap places Noel.If I'm Lucky I might be able to
crawl back to bed for an hour before my beasts are knocking on the doors for
entrance.OK kids I'm coming to let you in.Now one would think such kindness
would deserve a little respect at this point .But oh no now its time for the
daily game of tag your it.All before I have my morning coffee even my
children don't dare to tread where these fur beasties go in the morning but
has my oldest daughter would say "This just isn't right they can get away
with everything mom and you just sit and Smile" But hey by now the whole
family is up to the morning tag your it.LOL

Peggy ,Shadow and Noel