Re: [pyrnet] Bobo's drooling solution...

I have had a similar problem posting new messages, so I will tag onto this
one.

I am considering clomicalm for my 8 month old pyr who has terrible separation
anxiety.  He has urinated in his crate when left alone in the house since he
was brought home at 14 weeks.  We have purchase a new crate, left him for
short periods, left him with special treats... your name it...we have tried
it.

We typically leave him outside in fenced area and are in the process of
having a slab  poured for him.  We have also purchased a dog house, but the
fact remains that there are times when we would like to leave him alone in
the house in his crate.

Does anyone have any thoughts on clomicalm as a solution to our problem.
(please excuse my mispelling of "clomicalm")  I am picking up a video on the
drug today to learn more about it.
Thank you,
Lisa