Re: [pyrnet] Bobo's drooling solution...

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lisasark@aol.com>

Does anyone have any thoughts on clomicalm as a solution to our problem.

Clomicalm can be a very useful drug for separation anxiety but it is only a
part of dealing the the "problem".  It is a good adjunct but in order to be
maximally effective it must be used in conjuction with a good program of
behavior modification.

For input about SA, go here:
http://www.greytdogs.com/anxiety.html#top

Also, you might be interested in this:

"* NEW LIST: A new list has been created by Leanne Warner
<lwtm@midmaine.com> "to provide help/support others who are
living with, or have ever lived with a dog that suffers
from Separation Anxiety. Please pass on this information
to any and all of the lists you are on. I know there are
many, many people out there that feel as though they are
the only ones that are living with it." To join, go to
onelist.com http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/k9sepanx.";

Linda