Re: [pyrnet] Gulliver/Photo's

  Very nice pics Cindy. How old did you say Gulliver was.  If he's very
young, he looks like he's going to fill out to be a big boy.  It really is
neat to see every ones dogs. My pics or Bella, and Jordy are over a year old,
I'm going to try to get some updated pics in the next week.

   Bridget, that's 45 pics from 13 people in what, about a week? I'd say
your site is a huge success.   Charlie

Just got a few photo's of Gulliver.  Todd will be adding them to the
other photo's we put in,  this evening, so be sure to check him out later
tonight.  I think in spite of his troubled start, and his youth, he is
coming along.  In these photo's I can see where he is beginning to fill
in some.  He was co concentration camp thin when he arrived.  Hope you
like him, I think he is such a pretty boy.  Cindy
Under Pyr. Pagan Momma.   :-)

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com