Re: [pyrnet] Gulliver/Photo's

Thanks Charlie.  We were guessing around 11 mo. give or take when we got
him. So now I imagine right around a year.  He is looking a bit more
mature with the weight going on, when we first saw him he was just all
massive head on this pencil thin body.  Not only his weight, he hardly
had a coat.  We figured he had just "blown" it and then was left in that
gravel pit in the 110 degree heat we were having at the time.  So I am
pleased that his coat is coming in so nicely as well.  Judging from the
size of his head, even next to Ranger's, I think he will be a very big
boy.  Last night we had a digital camera available, so we put them on
right away.  I do have other photo's of him taken earlier on a regular
roll of film.

Yes, Bridgets idea was wonderful, I know I love checking in every few
days to see what has been added.  I love seeing every ones great photo's,
and getting to know the other dogs we all talk about!  I appreciate her
efforts to give us a place we can all go in one easy click!

While we have the digital I should try to update the other guys to their
current 2 yrs. 8 mo.s stage of life!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka