[pyrnet] Re: Gulliver's pics/Note to All

Cindy,
    So glad that you were finally able to get Gulliver's pics on-line.  He's
beautiful.

To All:

    Thanks for all the help and support you have given me with regards to
the Pyr-fect Pyr's site.  Just so you know. . .it's our site, not mine.  I
created it so that we would all have a place to go with just a click or two
to see all the pyr babies and their families.
    For those of you that like to chat and IM your friends and relatives,
you can do the same with the pyr site.  Just go to the chat line and
schedule a chat and others can meet you there.  Just a little something that
I thought was cool and would like to share with you guys.
    You can also post events of importance to you that you would like to
share with the rest of us on the calendar.  I have Bear's birthday posted.
You could do the same.
    Just surf around, read the messages, chat, make recommendations, what
ever you like.
Most of all I want you all to enjoy the site.
    Thank you to the creaters of this site for having me and giving me a
place to meet and chat with other pyr owners and inspiring me to create a
page of pics for all of us to share.

Have a great day!

Bridget, Bear & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast