[pyrnet] Bobo's newest friend...

After hearing all of your skunk stories, I had to share this one...to tell
you about Bobo's present to me...
Friday night I was in the kitchen and he came running in from outside,
through the kitchen - WITH A TAIL HANGING OUT OF HIS MOUTH!  I followed him
in to the living room where he deposited his newest friend - a baby possum
(still alive, of course - but very, very drooly!)  It sure would have been
nice to have a man around the house at that point...
I was able to remove him to a lot across the street that is overgrown and
hopefully he survived his drool attack.  Bobo was very proud of himself.  I
cannot believe that he got something so small and carried it so gently in his
big cave of a mouth.  If I had not been screaming, I should have taken
pictures!
Just thought I would share my latest Bobo story.
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.