Re: [pyrnet] Bobo's newest friend...

They never fail to surprise us, do they?
We came home on Saturday to find a dead mouse alongside the refrigerator--
somewhat squished and some blood seemed to have spurted out onto the
floor. The only thing we can think of is that Ivy Rose swatted it! She's
definitely the only one who's fast enough. I guess it got too close to the
cabinet where we keep the dog treats! She had made no attempt to eat it,
but kept going back to check after I'd cleaned it up. When I was in grad.
school in NY City, they were doing construction in my building and so
disturbing those huge cockroaches. Every once in a while, we'd find one of
those squished too, usually alongside Sugar's water or food bowl! Our dogs
are all fine with our taking their bowls away, but there are limits, I
guess, to their tolerance.
Ann, Peg, Paddington, and Ivy Rose