Re: [pyrnet] Ivy Roses

Dear Ivy Rose,

I think it is very responsible of you to chase those nasty birds and planes and things out of the sky.  Anything that doesn't have at least two paws on the ground just isn't natural - I try to chase them away from my family too.

Mom says Boston is a very nice place - her Nana lives in a place called Easton which is, I guess, nor far, and she says to tell you she has relatives at some place called "the cape" as well, and she thinks you have a lovely place tobe a dog.  She says to ask whether you are allowed into the "Commons" and the "gardens" and do you go there often to meet people and enjoy the sun in the summer time?

I am sorry you will miss our parade - I am sure there will be pictures though, and from what mom says, Boston is a nice place to live.

As for Paddington - I wouldn't believe everything he says.  He probably *was* found in a station and is just being snooty.  Would you believe, my brother Phobos says he *flew* here all the way from California!  Some dogs - imagine, a dog *flying* - Hmmph!

I have to go now - it is late fall in Albuquerque, and when the weather is cold and clear, there is *lots* of unnatural stuff to bark at in the sky.  Mom says it is because of something called a Balloon Fiesta that messes up traffic for weeks - I just know there are big, brightly-colored roundy things flying over my yard and it's just not right - gotta go work now!

See ya

Calysto

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com