[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20001122

Don't get to post a lot but want to wish all of my Pyr friends a Happy
Thanksgiving.  I do so appreciate the list and advise offered in helping to
care for my most beloved Pyr Gracie.  We just came in from a huge lovefest
out on the front yard.  I so appreciate the love this dog, daugher friend
Grace gives to our family.  I just got her in April of this year.......she
has made her place here in our menagerie of 23 animals and shows her
confidence (love to me) by guarding her home.  We still play the trade places
with PBP Sir Nigel, who does the same job (I try to make both of them feel
equally needed and they are!) Just so glad to see my Grace feeling so like
this is her home......thanksgiving.......she is sure my #1 thing I am
grateful for this year......and forever......just got the greatest hug from her in front yard.  Don't always get a lot of time to post as I spend so much
of mine playing with and getting love from my family of
animals.....oh,,,,,,by the way....Wendell.....our tom turkey is enjoying his
third year of thanksgiving......no on will eat this big guy.....he is as big
as an Emu!  LOL  Gracie even respects him.  Thank you all for reading this
long post and enjoying my day with my animals i Love so much.
Linda and Gracie in South Carolina