[pyrnet] Possible Virus Infection

First, my apologies for such a wide broadcast of this message. It is being sent to virtually all in my address book just to be safe.

Early this morning I received a message with an attachment named "NAVIDAD.EXE."

The attachment is a virus so I deleted the file, attachment and all and without running the executable.

Thus, I think I my computer is not infected.  Still, I am sending this message to let you know that if you receive a message from me with the above named attachment it will mean my computer is infected after all and that the virus is replicating itself through my address book.

Please let me know if this message or any other you receive from me includes "NAVIDAD.EXE" as an attachment.

I will need to know immediately if you do.

And -- if you receive the attachment from someone else, don't open it! Delete the file.

Thanks, Phil