RE: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Lg. Male Pyr in North Texas Shelter

I will call the shelter today and see about going to pick him up.

Thea Gunnells
-----Original Message-----
From: PyrLove214@aol.com [mailto:PyrLove214@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 3:17 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Lg. Male Pyr in North Texas Shelter

Well, it is me again, Texas Great Pyrenees rescue.  It is raining
Pyrenees here in Texas -- directly into shelters.    In the North Richland
Hills Shelter (which is north of Dallas- Ft. Worth) is a large (shelter says
175 LB guessed wt) neutered Male Great Pyr.  He is white with a little bit of
tan on him.  I personally have not see the dog.  But, I am told he is very
sweet, and now getting depressed he has been at this shelter so long.  He is
in a kill shelter and his days are now numbered (I will try and find out how
long we have).  His adoption fee is 75.00.  Included in this fee is his
heartworm testing, rabies and other vaccines, and microchipping.
   I do not know this boys back ground but it sounds like he is a family pet.
  He has been there since Oct 13 and his days are numbered.
   Please either contact the shelter or me and help this boy to safety.
Please cross post to anywhere this information might be helpful to get this
dog pulled.
Pam Batley
Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue