[pyrnet] Rescue number three this week in Texas

  Duke is a intact male Pyrenees that I pulled from a shelter.  He is 2 yrs
old and has a severe ear infection.  So severe he has what I was told was
cauliflower ears, not the ear flaps inside the ears.  The ear inside is so
swollen.  He has both a bacterial and yeast infection.  Is anyone on a
holistic dog medicine list or know what is needed to treat this.
    When Duke is well he will be for adoption.  He will be a neutered male,
he is heartworm neg and current on shots.
Pam