Re: [pyrnet] Rescue number three this week in Texas

Pam he will more than likely have to be put under and have those ears flushed out to remove as much infected material as possible do that medication can reach the actually skin to battle the infection.I recently went through a very bad ear infection with my female that the vet believes was just deep inside the ear when I rescued her and this was the only way to get it cleared up.It is an expensive  procedure but she may have lost her hearing if left untreated in this way.Let me know what needs to be done I would be more than happy to donate to help this poor boy.contact me privately he must be in a lot of pain.                                                    Peggy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 1:17 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Rescue number three this week in Texas

  Duke is a intact male Pyrenees that I pulled from a shelter.  He is 2 yrs
old and has a severe ear infection.  So severe he has what I was told was
cauliflower ears, not the ear flaps inside the ears.  The ear inside is so
swollen.  He has both a bacterial and yeast infection.  Is anyone on a
holistic dog medicine list or know what is needed to treat this.
    When Duke is well he will be for adoption.  He will be a neutered male,
he is heartworm neg and current on shots.
Pam