[pyrnet] Rescue: Now Lg. Heartworm Pos. Dog in North Texas

    The Great Pyrenees at Richland Hills shelter is Heartworm positive.
This is not a no kill shelter.  He has been there since Oct. 14th.  They will
not directly adopt him out since he is Heartworm positive.  He will have to
be fostered and Heartworm treated.
   The person I had talked into going and getting him cannot afford the
300.00 (min quote) to Heartworm treat him along with the 75.00 adoption fee.

    So we are back to trying to get this dog out.  Any one willing to help
this big boy out now.
Pam Batley
Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue