[pyrnet] Pigs Will Fly?

Although this isn't really about Pyrs, I thought it might be of interest to those of us who would want, or need, to fly with our pets.  According to the ABC news, USAirways allowed a 300 lb pot-bellied pig to fly first class, as it's owner said it was a "therapeutic companion pet".  The full article can be found at http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/flyingpigs001129.html

Seems they let the pig fly free!  (Oh, maybe that was referring to the owner?)  Think I'll keep a copy of this article next time we go to England to get a Pyr <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees