[pyrnet] Re: [PYRMANIA] RESCUE~URGENT~Great Pyr~N/E PA~OUT OF TIME!!!

The PDGPC Rescue Chair is trying to make contact on this dog. She
has emailed both addresses given in the original post and has
called the owner but has yet not received any reply. As soon as
we know anything I will update the lists. Greta has received over
200 emails about this dog needing help. She is trying to help
him. Please refrain from further emails about this dog, to Greta,
unless you are looking to adopt him. Also please let any other
lists know that this may have been crossposted to, that help is
on the way for this dog.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com