[pyrnet] Pyrs and all the people that love them

I havent been really involved in alot of this conversation lately, but I do
read all of my e-mails. I just really want to say thats its really wonderful
that we have all the people that are willing to help these wonderful dogs.I
have seen people that are willing to help and donate money and I think its
just great. Being a mom of 3 Pyrs, 2 which are rescue dogs, I am glad that I
adopted them, and all of them are great additions to our family.I hope that
we can place all of these dogs in loving homes,because after all thats what
its all about! Isnt it? Julie