Re: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Male Pyrenees in Northeast PA

Joe, we are not sure of anything at this point. The PDGPC Rescue
Chair has contacted all available parties about this dog and as
of yesterday, has received no response. Once the dog is
physically in Rescue, if ever, I will let everyone know. More
than likely the breeder in NOT a GPCA or club member. More than
likely it is a BYB or PM breeder. Hopefully, at some point, we'll
know for sure. FYI breeder info re name will not be made public.
If it turns out that the breeder is a GPCA or Regional Club
member, appropriate steps will be taken.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com