Re: [pyrnet] A garden for my "friends!" (long!)

Hey Jan, can I reserve you for next spring down here in Texas? :-)  How
are you with grasshopper devoured plants?

I know how those rosebushes can be, one year  I had some wasps go after
me, at my front door.  I started moving backwards and fell right into the
rose bushes!
Bad enough going in, but getting out, with no help, was nasty.  I was
slashed from stem to stern.  Real pain too!
Hubby came home, took one look at me, and wondered what the heck I had
done that day!  I love roses, but not those thorns!

Sounds like you did a great job on your garden, please remember me next
spring here in Texas! :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas