Re: [pyrnet] Re: Cash donations

 Well, I promise every dime sent will go for medication and care of this
dog or one of the other rescues.
    Duke is my challenge for the time being.  He is a two year old heartworm
neg dog with major ear yeast infections.  I have started treating him.  I may
have to have the vet put him under and clean his ears but I am hoping to not.
 This dog has never been cared for by it's owner and was finally turned into
a shelter.  I guess the shelter knows this dog well.  He has been picked up
several times.
Pam