Re: [pyrnet] A garden for my "friends!" (long!)

I'm big on recycling Elaine for the garden!!  A weta is a horrid, ugly
critter (Ann knows) with a long body and a brown hard shell and long legs.
Moves slowly, lives in damp, dark places (under piles of leaves, old wood) .
Sometimes they come inside and a few years ago there one was in my bed!!
Lady wetas will bite!!  I am careful around wetas.
Just off out to buy new plants for the pots.  Thought we'd have a Teddy
Bears' picnic too at AGM and have the Teds climbing trees etc. Ronda will
enjoy that. Long as we don't forget to take them back inside later on!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
ariege@xtra.co.nz