Re: [pyrnet] A garden for my "friends!" (long!)

In a message dated 11/30/2000 2:27:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< A weta is a horrid, ugly
 critter (Ann knows) with a long body and a brown hard shell and long legs.
 Moves slowly, lives in damp, dark places (under piles of leaves, old wood) .
 Sometimes they come inside and a few years ago there one was in my bed!!
 Lady wetas will bite!!  I am careful around wetas. >>

UGH! That sounds like a nasty creature! I will take skunks over critters like
that any day!

Elaine