[pyrnet] Rescue: Pyr in Dallas

Hi All,

I'm trying to find the status on the pyr in Dallas.  I've heard that someone may have stepped in on his behalf.  If not, I'm looking for volunteers to help transport him to Virginia/Maryland where he can be placed.  Bill and I are willing to drive as far as TN.  I understand that he's heartworm positive; we're able to raise the funds for his treatment.

Any news on the pyr in Carrollton(?) that's due to be put down in a few days?

Hats off, publically, to Jennifer Carpousis for her rescue efforts.  Just a few people willing to go the extra mile can make a world of difference.

Kim