Re: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Male Pyrenees in Northeast PA

bamb@monmouth.com writes:

. FYI breeder info re name will not be made public.
If it turns out that the breeder is a GPCA or Regional Club
member, appropriate steps will be taken.

Thanks for the information.  I am interested in the rationale behind the
above.

Joe

Joe, the rationale behind the above is to avoid a lawsuit. And, at this point, we don't know who the breeder is, and whether or not they were really contacted at all. At this point in time, the owner of the dog has not seen fit to return any of the calls Greta has made to him. She has left several phone messages. The original person who posted did finally get in touch with her but has no info on the dog. This person is also working on getting info.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com