Re: [pyrnet] Beau, Antlers, & breeders

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robyn Allwright" <ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 7:48 AM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Beau, Antlers, & breeders

> As they say -- there's always two sides to every story.
>
> --- Robyn Allwright
> --- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
> --- Ziffany Great Pyrenees

I think you may be misunderstanding me. I am saying the person should be
exposed if, after a thorough checking of the situation, she or he is found
to be in violation of club policies. Then it seems reasonable to let the
public know that this person will not be responsible for their dogs. I would
be more concerned with protecting the public and future dogs from ending up
in rescue. I am not a lawyer, but am not sure how a person could sue for
having the truth published. I don't know, maybe I am naive. But the good of
the dogs and future owners seems far more important to me than an unethical
person being able to continue making money from dogs that they are not
willing to be responsible for.
Marie and Beau