RE: [pyrnet] Beau, Antlers, & breeders

 - and just before my beauceron came home to me, one of those puppy owners
sent me a *horrible* note telling me to enjoy my puppy, because if I got it
from so-and-so, it was certianly going to have something wrong with it and
die!  I called my breeder immediately - she told me the entire story,
pointed out the places on her web site where she had posted information
about the disease, offered copies of her books so I could see she had never
repeated the cross, &c &c - a great lady whom I still stand by. Not
everyone tells the!
>  truth).

As they say -- there's always two sides to every story.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees