Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and kids

Katie,
    This past Saturday we had another example of how wonderful our dogs
are with children.  Despite the cold and absence of several people who
usually make it, we had 28 Great Pyrenees with big red bows around their
necks turn up for the Manassas Annual Christmas Parade this past
Saturday......all that white fur is quite a sight!  Our club has been in
the parade for 14 years and the area children are so excited to see "the
Christmas Dogs"  All along the parade route children run out to hug the
dogs. Many people told me of the wonderful pictures they have of our
dogs from previous years.  All of the dogs behaved beautifully and just
loved all the attention and hugs.  What fun it is to get a chance to
show off our wonderful dogs!  They certainly make great "parade dogs"
always calm and gentle.
Charlotte