Re: [pyrnet] Parade News

Dear kemosabi,

Thanks for the nice note.  Mom says if she *has* found my original people, it is only because of *your* mom sending her to the Pyr list!

Phobos got a snowman costume, but even with it, he doesn't look like a white dog.  But he *does* have double dews, and he is bright enough, for a face-biter (he doesn't bite hard, he just doesn't realize that the Big Dogs have Work to do....)

It's ok though - we had fun, and Phobos had fun(nobody ever asks about him when I am there, so maybe he got some of his own spotlight for a change).

As for the city - it isn't that bad, really.  I live in the city.  I have a small yard, but a good-sized house, where I am allowed almost anywhere (except mom's bedroom.  She was unhappy about that, but it is a cat Sanctuary.  mom says they need a place to hide from Phobos, but they really like me, deep inside.  It doesn't seem like it, sometimes, but then, how could they resist me?)

Mom says to tell your mom that if she *has* found my parents, she'll let you know when she is "reasonably sure."

Woof!
'Lysto

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com