[pyrnet] Rescue: Adopter found for N. Richland Hills Pyr

 I am not sure how soon this will take place but we have found an adopter
for this boy.  I will call and talk to him and the shelter tomorrow.
   I will if it is okay with all donators use any money not spent on this
dog to treat Duke (if this is not okay please e-mail me).  Duke is the male
Pyr I pulled in Nov.  With severe ear infections.  His ears are better but to
permanently solve his ear problems so he can go to a forever home he will
need surgery the vet says.  Duke is 2 yrs old.
   Pam and the rescues