Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] Pups

I think everyone should have a Pyr in their pocket! (joke)
I often look in the paper too, to see what is being bred, etc.
Once, (when I owned an OE sheepdog) I saw an advertisement for Old English
Cockers.  I called the number and spoke with a lady and said that certainly
you would not put the personality of a cocker spaniel in the body of an Old
English Sheepdog and sure enough, they had.  The puppies were adorable but I
was afraid of what repercussions of that breeding were...much like the
personality of a Chihuahua in the body of a Pyr...pretty scary!
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.