Re: [pyrnet] Halti or Gentle Leader?

Stephanie, I agree with you on the pinch collars.  It has amazed me that
they had to make rubber tips to put on them.  I always thought that
should be an indication of what is wrong with the collar to begin with!

We have had this discussion so many times that all of you who use them
and love them can refrain from flaming me on this, I already know how you
feel about them.  I am just adding my two cents to what Stephanie said,
and the fact that they make rubber tips to lessen the ill effects of
sticking sharp prongs in  a dogs neck.

Haven't heard from you in a while Stephanie, how are the big kids doing?
How does Ciaran like Anais as they get older, and bigger? :-)    Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka