Re: [pyrnet] Halti or Gentle Leader?

> Haven't heard from you in a while Stephanie, how are the big kids
> doing?
> How does Ciaran like Anais as they get older, and bigger? :-)
> Cindy

Pretty well, considering that they both think that they should be "top
dog."
Ciaran was sure he was the "dog in charge" with no challengers until
Anais came in at 10 weeks old, and just ignored his posturing and did
what she pleased, took the bone he was chewing, etc.

Yesterday I got a great picture.  He was on the sofa and taking up the
whole thing.  She decided to join him and when there wasn't quite enough
room for her to squeeze in next to him, she just sat on top of his back
as if there was nothing at all unusual in that and he just lay there with
her sitting on top of him as if he didn't find anything odd about it
either.

If he goes out during the night to pee, she goes with him and just sort
of stands guard until he's done and comes back inside.

My favorite image of them is first thing in the morning they go out and
gaze off into the distance, looking absolutely majestic.  She positions
herself across his view so that between them they can see almost the
whole area.  She seems to be thinking that together they can face any
foe.  He's probably just looking for rabbits <G.>

Thanks for asking,

Stephanie, Anais & Ciaran