Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20001201

In a message dated 12/4/00 8:24:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, rpoole@wh2p.com
writes:

What do you do if your puppy (or mischievous older dog) gets into your
> holiday decorations and eats some of the glass ornaments?
>
> This potentially lethal mishap can darken even the brightest holiday
season.

>           THE PROCEDURE
>
> BEFORE the holiday go to a pharmacy and buy a box of cotton balls. Be sure
> that you get COTTON balls...not the cosmetic puffs that are made from
man-made
> fibers. Also, buy a quart of half-and-half coffee cream and put it in the
> freezer.

One of the wonderful things about internet is the availability of
information.  One of the greatest hazards of the internet is availability of
misinformation or poor information.  PLease do not consider my observation as
any reflection on above post, but something like this I would feel more
comfortable knowing who was recommending such a procedure and if just their
name their background or basis for making such an procedure and its safety
and appropriatness of same.

This exotic remedy, I would recommend taking your pet to the vet or at least
consulting them about same first.

Joe