[pyrnet] Karyn

Karyn wrote:

If anyone on this list can provide me with any information regarding this I
would greatly appreciate it.  If you have names of vets or hospitals that
have experience with this I would also appreciate it.

Thanks,
Karyn and Shiva

Karyn,
    I can't personally tell you a lot about it but will definitely recommend
that you get a Veterinary Merck Manual.  I got mine at Barnes and Nobel and
they are not expensive.  With the varitety of animals here I had to get a
good resourse book.  Its the one the vet uses.  You can also do an IE online
search and get much information.  I can tell you that Lasix is a diuretic and
that her potassium should be monitored while she is on it and that Digoxin
helps regulate the heartbeat.  They do blood tests for levels of Dig as well.
 I am sending Shiva (((((gentle healing vibes))))) and hope she does just
fine with this condition.

Linda and Gracie in SC
Family pets below:
http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/norjet/index.html