[pyrnet] Re: Veterinary Accupuncture

I don't remember the list of rules for posting names and telephone numbers, but
there is an excellent veterinary chiropractor who travels throughout NY, NJ, PA
and as far south as MD. She did wonders for our old Patou. She was studying
accupuncture during the last year she worked with Patou, and if she is as good
at accupuncture as she was at chiropractic, I highly recommend her. Email
me privately for her name and phone number if you are interested.

Carol Brescher Boyle

carol@naturaldogfood.com