Re: [pyrnet] TRAINING: anticipating the correction

On 9 Dec 00, at 8:19, EFPico@gateway.net wrote:

> He has learned to anticipate this and he now watches me to
> see when I am ready to give the correction so that he can jump in the
> direction I am pulling. He then stays right next to me, so I don't get a
> second chance.

Well, LOL, you just need to learn to *anticipate when Pico is going
to pull something.  Give him a firm heel command and move right on
out, don't allow him to dawdle and pick things up.  These guys!  At
times we have to keep 10 steps ahead of them.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://members.aol.com/greatpyrenees/judys/judy.htm