From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Marci Gruhlkey
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 1:36 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Welcome

It appears that we have several new members to the list, besides those who
have already introduced themselves!! Welcome to all and I hope you find this
group as helpful and fun as I have. Tell us about yourselves and most
definitely tell us about your fur family as well.

Marci and Montana Bear

Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org