Re: [pyrnet] TRAINING: anticipating the correction

In a message dated 12/09/2000 11:42:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
janices@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Anytime I correct and we do
 correct I try to make it look like the correction just fell out of the
 sky and you're not associated with it.  >>

If they are smarter than we think they are...don't you think they pretty much
associate the correction with the hand on leash. As far as being the bad guy,
I view this in the same way as disciplining a small child. You correct them
when they are wrong, you love them up when they are good or cute or just
sitting there looking pretty.

Elaine