Re: [pyrnet] Welcome

I am new to the list. I recently lost my 8 year old Bernese Mountain Dog to
cancer and am now researching other dogs that once caught my eye. I must
confess though, my heart belongs to Bernese Mountain Dogs, but I have always
admired Pyrenees and thought them to be beautiful dogs. One of their
biggest pluses to me is their relatively long life span for a giant
breed(especially compared to that of berners).
I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia about midway up the Blue Ridge
mountains. I have a small farm where i raise a few Nubian goats,  a few
silkie chickens, a couple geese, a donkey, cat, and a very old collie.
So if you dont mind , I'd like to poke around here for awhile and try to
learn all that I can about Great Pyreneese dogs.
Back to lurking-
John Gerace