Re: [pyrnet] scaredy Pyr???

Tammy, our Ivy Rose is exactly the same. She identifies anything new
immediately, and sometimes is very suspicious of it for some time. We have
a small fake Christmas tree that lives in a large box in the attic, and
she wouldn't go near the box as long as it was standing on end. Once we
turned it on its side and put the tree on top of it, no more problem. Go
figure!!
But she immediately notices any little difference, including if anyone
else has been in the car! She'll sniff over every inch of it. She's been
known to bark at me (as has Paddington) when I return with a new haircut!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose