Re: [pyrnet] Strangeness

On 16 Dec 00, at 12:45, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

>  If we are playing and
> make funny voices or noises, they bark.  I have stuck a bowl on my head,
> right in front of their faces...they bark.  Gulliver raised as a single,
> is not as barky.  The four sibling kids seem to bark if a hair is out of
> place.  None are fearful, they get right in and investigate.

LOL, several weeks ago I was extremely agitated with the news media
and the election bruh ha.  My temper got the best of me and I was
yelling back at the television....all my guys were outside and all
started barking when they heard me yelling!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://members.aol.com/greatpyrenees/judys/judy.htm