Re: [pyrnet] Pyr eyes (now dwarfism)

In a message dated 12/22/00 3:05:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

She shared nothing
with me about "severe deformity" in Mal dwarfs and felt that the average
lifespan for dwarfs was somewhat shorter than for normals.  8 years as
opposed to 12.   She did not allude to any particular health issues,
including the deaf/hearing impaired issues that we see.

So the information they publish on one of their web sites is not correct from
a conversation with one person about what they did not say?

Joe