Re: [pyrnet] Pyr eyes (now dwarfism)

In a message dated 12/23/00 8:43:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dgg@star-telegram.com writes:

. I am certainly open to
changing or amending my position if more information becomes available.

I will say it again, why don't you start by reading the scientific
literature.  Read what the other breeds say about the condition when the
condition is essentially the same as acknowledged by almost every expert who
has looked at it.  You will see what you are saying and being told is not
correct.  It may be in a few individual incidences, but these little dogs
have some major problems and we should not be ignoring them.

Joe