Re: [pyrnet] Luxating patellas and other problems

In a message dated 12/24/00 3:30:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<<
 Well, on several (at least two) occasions Dr Sande has expressed the
 opinion to a Pyr breeder that we should just lighten up about this whole
 thing.  That dwarf Pyrs were "cute" and that he was sure that it would be
 easy to place them as pets with people.  YIKES!!  However, the point I am
 making here is that I seriously doubt that Dr Sande would have made such
 comments if he felt that the majority of dwarfs were deformed, sick or
 suffered in some way.  And he must certainly be considered a "credible
 source".  If he's not, who is??

 Linda

 Just keep on with this line of thinking (propaganda) and Very Soon, Someone,
who has an ego larger than their brain, will in fact, announce the
introduction of, "Miniature Great Pyrenees!" I do not say this in jest or in
malice; merely as a student of human nature. It is only a question of time!

Terry