Re: [pyrnet] Deliberately breeding dwarfs

----- Original Message -----
From: <M3A4E5@aol.com>

Just keep on with this line of thinking (propaganda) and Very Soon,
Someone,
who has an ego larger than their brain, will in fact, announce the
introduction of, "Miniature Great Pyrenees!" I do not say this in jest or
in
malice; merely as a student of human nature. It is only a question of
time!>>

Actually, I tend to agree with Terry here, based on history and events in
other breeds and in cats.  I choose to believe (no, I *do* believe) that it
will not be anyone presently connected to the breed in an ethical stance.
And, I'm not sure that it will be Very Soon.  However, somebody out there
with a desire for a fat bank balance larger than their commitment to the
breed will do this.  Whether or not it is a success or a public fad remains
to be seen.  It could die out fairly rapidly.  For which we can only
fervently pray.

Linda