Re: [pyrnet] CKC

Thanks Robyn, ( I'm behind here I know ), I kind of thought that was part
of it.  She could probably register her "hush Puppies "(shoes) as easily
as her Basset.  They supposedly used to show Danes, so I am surprised
they were not more careful.  It is a cute pup, looks Basset, although I
will have to read my breed standard on color and patterns, not sure what
it says about that off hand.

When she said it, all I could think of was...we just had that on the list
a short time ago!

Have a good day! :-)  and Thanks, Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com