Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

Thank you Joe for looking up George's background.  I thought he would
be
a good example as he was bred to bitches of varying bloodlines while
he was alive.  Skeel Kennel has never produced a dwarf nor have I.
I agree with what Linda has said often, everyone has to talk about
the health problems in the dogs to protect the breed.  GDC is an
excellent starting place for this to be done.
Kerry