Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/26/00 9:16:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
woodskk@eburg.com writes:

.  I thought he would
be
a good example as he was bred to bitches of varying bloodlines while
he was alive.

Yes, it appears he was and glad the results were fine.  Actually he had much
less exposure than most, but I suspect you already knew this.

Now I would be interested if his chances of producing dwarfs are the 50/50
Linda says that every dog with a carrier behind it should be?  And that would
mean that all the offspring would be also?  One of his breedings brought in
some more exposure as well.  I need a good complete list of known or
suspected (hightly suspected would be fair as it would be good to error on
the side of caution) and an very eager to get it.

I would be happy to do anyone elses and share what I have.  If you do not
want it public, email me privately.  I am committed to doing whatever I can
to help with this problem.  I think we could do the same with the other
autosomal recessive disorders as well.  All I have to do is tag the carriers
with a special code and the computer will do the work.  Why not???

Joe